Membership of FEROSA
The FEROSA is and will remain, open to interested parties willing to participate in Future Earth activities, especially those from the following countries – Angola, Botswana, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eswatini, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The focus will be on establishing a strong functional office in the Southern African region; to promote research activities relevant to the region, and to enhance the global agenda.
Other ways in which one can be involved in the FEROSA work is through either an Individual Affiliation or an Organizational Affiliation.
- Sign up for the FEROSA mailing list where we announce events, new initiatives, and share news with each other.
- Join the FEROSA Community on the Future Earth member portal.
- Establish National Committees in the region. Please contact the FEROSA Secretariat if you need assistance.
- Participate in FEROSA Stakeholder Platform, the Platform is open to any organization in the region.
If you are a part of an organization in Southern Africa (science councils, private sector, developing partners, regional economic communities, e.g. SADC, regional, and national committees, research performing institutions, NGO, NPO etc.) and would like your organization to be affiliated with the FEROSA, please contact us at with an email that explains:
- the description of your organization and its goals.
- how your organization furthers the goals of the Future Earth.
- what your organization can offer the network in terms of participation, ideas, support, etc.